The table below are our weekly tuition courses. One term = three months. There are 11 lessons per term. The fee is paid term by term, but not month by month.
Course Time Tuition Fee per term (SGD) K1 Speech Drama Thursday 6-7:30pm 345 K2 Preparatory Sunday 10-11:30am 345 P1 Enrichment Tuesday 4-5:30pm 360 P2 Enrichment Sunday 11:30am-1pm, Wednesday 3:30 – 5 pm 360 P3 Enrichment Tuesday 5:30-7pm 375 P4 Enrichment Friday 4:30-6pm 375 P5 Enrichment Friday 7:15-8:45pm, Sunday 10-11:30am 390 P6 Enrichment Saturday 10-11:30am 405 S1 Enrichment Saturday 2:15-3:45pm 435 S2 Enrichment Saturday 12-1:30pm 450 S3 Enrichment Wednesday 6:00-7:30pm, Saturday 3:45-5:15pm 465 S4 Enrichment Thursday 7:30-9:15pm 510
- Please call us if you are interested in JC courses or other courses that are not currently open. We may open a new course if there are at least two students or you are willing to pay increased tuition fee for one-on-one lessons.
- New students can have one trial lesson before formally registering.
- If you introduce a new student (not your own kid) to our centre who registers for at least one term of normal course, we will give you a $50 referral fee!
- There is a one-time registration fee of $30 and a deposit of $50 for new students. The deposit will be returned when the student leaves the centre with at least a one-month prior notice to us.
- There are four terms each year and there are 11 lessons per term (please see “Academic Calendar” for details).
- We accept payments term by term, but not lesson by lesson. If you sign up in the middle of a term, you need to pay for the remaining lessons in that term.
- Enrichment courses are usually offered every term.
- Some courses such as Pinyin, Oral & Listening, Composition, Elementary Chinese (for adults) courses are not automatically offered every term but may be offered if there are at least 3 students requesting for it. So please tell us if you want such courses.
Registration and payment methods:
- We will need you to fill out a registration form, which we can pass to you when you come to our centre. Payment can be done by cash, cheque, bank transfer, PayNow, or credit card through paypal (details below). Please make sure to read the rules above about registration fee and deposit.
Please call us if you aren’t sure about the correct fee.
- Cheque: Please make it payable to “Zhonghua Language Centre Pte Ltd”.
- Bank transfer: Please contact us for details.
- PayNow or PayLah: Please pay the correct tuition fee (plus reg fee and deposit for new students) to our UEN 201624987R, or scan the QR code below in the app. Please write down the student name and course information in the payment notes or notify us through email or sms.
- Credit card: Please click the ‘Buy Now‘ button below, input the correct in the checkout page, and write down the student name and course information in the payment notes or notify us through email or sms. Note that a 3% paypal transaction fee will be added to the final payment: